Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 3 pcs Eggs (medium-sized)
- 6-7 pcs Green Asparagus Stems
- 100 g éthos Greek Feta cheese Cubes with Chili
- 2 tbs éthos Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil – ideal for Cooking
- Some Salt and pepper
Time needed: approx. 10 minutes
Difficulty level: Intermediate
- Add water and salt in a pot and bring it to a boil, then blanch the asparagus for 2-3 minutes.
- In a frying pan heat up the éthos Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil – ideal for Cooking.
- Whisk the eggs adding some salt and pepper and add to the heated pan.
- As soon as the omelet becomes slightly golden-brown on the underside, add the éthos Greek Feta cheese Cubes with Chili.
- Turn the omelet and continue frying until it becomes golden-brown on both sides.
- Place the asparagus on the omelet, and roll the omelet around the stems.