Traditional Greek Salad
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 2 pcs Mature Tomatoes (medium-sized)
- 1 pcs Cucumber (medium-sized)
- 1/2 pcs Green Pepper
- 1/2 pcs Red Pepper
- 1/2 pcs Small Onion
- 80 g éthos Pitted Marinated Olive-Mix
- 80 g éthos Greek Feta cheese Cubes with Sundried Tomatoes
- 1 tbs éthos Greek Balsamic-Crème with Orange and Lemon
- 2 tbs éthos Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil - ideal for Salad
- Some Salt
Time needed: approx. 5 minutes
Difficulty level: Starter
- Wash the vegetable with cold water.
- Peel-off the cucumber and cut in thin discs.
- Cut the peppers in thin stripes.
- Cut the tomatoes in eight equal sized pieces.
- Peel the onion and cut in fine rings.
- Add all the vegetables in a salad bowl and mix them all together with the éthos Greek Feta cheese Cubes with Sundried Tomatoes and the éthos Pitted Marinated Olive-Mix.
- Season with salt, éthos Greek Balsamic-Crème with Orange and Lemon and éthos Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil - ideal for Salad and give it a steer.