Mediterranean mixed salad
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 1 pcs Mature Tomato (medium-sized)
- 50 g Red Lettuce
- 50 g Green Lettuce
- 50 g Salad Rocket
- 2 pcs Toast
- 2 tbs éthos Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil - ideal for Salad
- 15 g éthos Greek Cooking Sauce with Sundried Tomato & Feta cheese
- 80 g éthos Pitted Marinated Olive-Mix
- 50 g éthos Feta cheese Cubes with Chili and/or éthos Greek Feta cheese Cubes with Sundried Tomatoes
- 3 pcs éthos Greek Peppadoro Peppers with Feta cheese
- Some éthos Greek Balsamic-Crème Fig
- Some Salt
Time needed: approx. 8 minutes
Difficulty level: Intermediate
For the Croutons
- Cut the toasts in cubes.
- In a frying pan heat up the olive oil.
- Roast the toast cubes until crunchy-brown.
For the salad
- Wash all the vegetables and cut in equally sized pieces.
- Add all the vegetables in a bowl and season with salt and éthos Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil - ideal for Salad.
- Decorate a plate with éthos Greek Balsamic-Crème Fig – according to your liking.
- Place the salad on the plate and add the éthos Greek Feta cheese Cubes.
- Shortly before serving, mix the croutons with the éthos Greek Cooking Sauce with Sundried Tomato & Feta cheese and add them to the salad.
- Garnish with the éthos Greek Peppadoro Peppers with Feta cheese.